- On sale!
Stainless Copper Pitcher
Traditional Stainless Steel & Copper Dinnerware Steel Copper Authentic Indian Dining Experience.
Color: Silver & Copper Material: Stainless Steel & Copper Capacity: 1.7 Liter Weight:650 Gram Approx Steel Copper Jug
Payment secured by SSL
Order will be deliver with 6-11 business days.
Relish Indian cuisine in Indian style! This is a set of centerpiece serve-ware for Indian food. Serve Indian dishes to your friends and family in this unique and ethnic looking centerpiece serve ware. With this serving utensil set your Indian style dining experience goes several notches up. The material used is food grade. Hammered Copper is used only on the outside of the utensil and does not come in contact with the food. Only the high quality food grade stainless steel is in contact with the food. Two layers of metal with air cushion ensure that the food stays warm much longer. Serving dinner in this dinnerware handi would be unforgettable experience.
- Clean your copper ware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
- A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for an Authentic Copper utensils. ; Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look, but Care Instructions for Minimizing and Removing Tarnish are Provided with Order
Instructions: Copper utensils needs to be cleaned at regular interval for removing the dark marks. Dark marks are formed due to oxidization process. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in the contact of air and water.