- On sale!
Stainless Steel Neti Pot
Promotes good overall nasal and sinus health
Provides soothing relief for nasal dryness
Supports a healthy mucus lining of the nasal passages and sinuses
Gently removes excess mucus
Rinses away respiratory irritants such as dirt, dust, and pollen
Promotes clean, fresh-smelling breath
Payment secured by SSL
Order will be deliver with 6-11 business days.
Neti is a gentle, safe, efficient way to deliver a good cleansing dose of saline to the nose. Although the practice of nasal irrigation originated in India, today there are numerous people in Europe and the United States who use this simple technique as part of their daily routine.
People practice Neti on a daily basis to help keep their sinuses clean and to make their breathing easier and more free. Once they try it, most people find Neti to be a soothing and pleasant experience.
How neti is done
A neti pot is filled with warm, slightly salted water and the spout of the pot is inserted into one nostril. The position of the head and pot are adjusted to allow the water to flow out of the other nostril.
The technique is not as uncomfortable or difficult as you may think at
first. You will be pleasantly surprised at this simple and effective practice for maintaining your health.
Neti pot instructions:
. Prepare the saline solution (*) with lukewarm water and fill the neti pot. Hot water is irritating and dangerous. Cool water is not soothing.
2. Tilt your head to the side.
3. Insert spout of neti pot gently into the raised nostril creating a seal between the neti pot and the nostril. If it drains out of your mouth, lower your forehead in relation to your chin. Relax. If you are calm, the water flows right through. But if you aren't, it just won't flow. If you keep breathing through your mouth, relaxed, the water should gently flow through the nose on its own. There's no forcing it.
4. Raise the neti pot slowly to develop a steady flow of saline solution through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril.
5. During the process breathe through your mouth.
6. When you're done, exhale firmly several times to clear the nasal passages.
7. Reverse the tilt of your head and repeat the process on the other side.